Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring Cleaning - files that have kickin' about

So, "loyal" "readers"... I haven't been up to much, have I? Somehow, things just have been too crazy for perversion lately. Still, I'll start doing better now that the warm weather is here - I always get horny when it's hot outside. I'm just going to keep on keeping on with posting pics I love, and we'll see where it goes. Hopefully too I'll start up with the writing again - does that sound like a good idea? Also, what sort of pics do you want me to share? HAVE A NICE DAY!!!






















4 comments:

  1. I opened this at work.

    oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.
    Yay! And it's back.
    And, you can't honestly expect us to tell you what to post. The whole point is the brief glimpse into another person's psyche that seeing what dirty pictures they like affords you.
    But the downy blonde hairs on the breast in the 11th picture, as they catch the light....wow. It's the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've just found your blog and instantly fallen in love with it. Your choice of pictures is awesome - hope to see a lot more.

    In particular, that 3rd group shot (with the tanlined bottom), wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you linked me (justhepics)! Thanks so much....awesome to know perfect people like you are out there in the world!

    Kurt Hernon
    http://kurthernon.com
    http://kurthernon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete